Introduction of advantages of oulite energy storage battery
Alite valve controlled sealed maintenance free battery adopts lead aluminum alloy grid and high-quality AGM separator. Valve control seal maintenance free design, leak proof design, anti overcharge, over discharge, long service life, small internal resistance, excellent performance. It is widely used in mobile or fixed facilities as a backup battery power supply.
Simple maintenance: since the gas generated in the charging process of oulite battery is basically absorbed by the electrode plate and reduced to electrolyte, the electrolyte is almost not reduced, so it is not necessary to replenish water and charge evenly like ordinary batteries, so the maintenance is simple. (but it is necessary to check the voltage and appearance regularly)
2. Excellent cycle characteristics: due to its unique design, dyvinity medium density battery has strong deep discharge cycle ability and barrier resistance. After repeated recycling, the battery capacity will not decrease significantly. It is especially suitable for remote areas, areas with poor power supply capacity and frequent power outages.
3. Excellent safety performance: due to overcharge operation errors, excess gas can be discharged to avoid radio wave rupture.
4. Minimum self discharge: the grid is made of special lead calcium alloy, which can keep the self discharge to a minimum and can be stored for a long time.
5. Long service life and good economy: the grid made of special lead calcium alloy has good corrosion resistance and long floating life. The gas produced during normal floating charge can be well absorbed, so the capacity will not decrease due to the reduction of electrolyte under normal circumstances.
The special clapboard can hold the electrolyte, and at the same time, it can strongly press the positive active material to prevent the active material from falling off, with a long service life; In addition, it has a long cycle life in deep discharge, so it is a very economical battery.
6. Low internal resistance: the lower the internal resistance, the better the high current discharge characteristics of the battery.
7. Excellent recovery performance after deep discharge: long-term connection between the battery and the load is detrimental to the battery. However, if this happens, the capacity will not be reduced as long as it is fully charged, and it can be recovered soon.
8. Lean liquid structure: the electrolyte is absorbed by a special partition and remains in a non flowing state, so under normal working conditions, the oulite energy storage battery can be used even when lying down (it cannot be used when lying down for more than 90 degrees).